1. Spinach Artichoke Dip is perfect appetizer for cold weather. Making it in slow cooker is as simple as dumping all ingredients in slow cooker ! Here is a recipe that requires very minimal and easily available ingredients. This is one more similar simple recipe of slow Spinach Artichoke Dip but with southwest touch.
|Image Source: Southwest Spinach Artichoke Dip|
2. Chilli Con Queso: Another dip recipe great for cold weather is Chilli Con Queso served with warm corn tortilla chips. This recipe is very straight forward and uses easy to find pantry ingredients.
3. Spicy/Sweet Roasted Nuts: Not so much of appetizer but great for munching here are some great recipes for curry roasted nuts or cinnamon roasted sweet almonds made in crockpot !
4. Vegetarian Tortilla soup: Vegetarian version of classic Tortilla soup slow cooked in Crockpot will be great addition for a cold game night gathering.
5. Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chilli: Black Beans and Mushroom slow cooked entire day with spices will make great supper at the end of the day on the game night. Ingredient list for this recipe seems little long but they are all easy to find pantry ingredients. Or you can try this Sweet Potato Chilli which adds a healthy twist with addition of Quinoa.
6. Slow Cooker Pizza: No Super Bowl Party will be complete without Pizza. Here is a simple fix it and forget it Vegetarian Pizza recipe using slow cooker.
|Image Source: Simple Nourished Living|
8. Molten Lava Cake: Try out this yummy eggless Molten Lava Cake in Crockpot. Cake is made from scratch without using cake mix and yet it is so simple to make.
9. Chocolate Fondu: You do not need fondu pot for this simple slow cooker Chocolate Fondu recipe. Serve it with fresh fruits, cake or brownie.
|Image Source: Mom's with Crockpot|
If you like what you are reading, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter , Pinterest or Google+.