Preparation Time 10 Minute
Cook Time 1 hour 30 minutes
Serves: 4 people
1. 2 cup cut potato
2. 2 cup chopped spinach
3. 1/2 cup nicely cut onion
4. 1tsp shredded garlic
5. 1 nicely cut green chili
6. 1/2tsp red chili powder
7. 1/4tsp turmeric powder
8. 1/4tsp coriander powder
9. 1/4tsp garam masala ( all spice powder )
1o. salt to taste
11. 2tbsp nicely cut coriander ( cilantro ) leaves
1. 2 - 1/2tbsp oil
2. 1tsp cumin seeds
3. 2tbs water
1. Combine first 10 ingredients in a slow cooker bowl.
2. Heat oil in a small sauce pan in stove top. When oil it hot, add cumin seeds.
3. When cumin seeds cracks, add them in slow-cooker.
4. Add 2tbsp water and mix it well.
6. Cover the slow-cooker and set it on high
7. After about 1 hour and 30 minutes aloo palak will ready to eat.
8. Transfer in a serving bowl and sprinkle with coriander leaves.
9. Serve hot with roti, paratha or rice.
Slow Cooker Aloo-Gobi Recipe
Slow Cooker Mix-Vegetable Curry Recipe
Slow Cooker Vegetable Pulao/Pulav Recipe
If you like what you are reading, follow us on Facebook, Twitter , Pintrest or Google+.
Sending this entry to In My Veg Box - Potatoes Event