Preparation Time : 5 minute
Cook Time : 50 minute
Serve : As a side dish 4 people
1.1 cup coarsely ground wheat flour
2. 1/2 cup powder jiggery( brown sugar )
3. 1-1/3 cup water
4. 3tsp oil
5. 3 to 4 tsp ghee (How to make ghee in crockpot)
6. powder sugar for serving
Method Step By Step: How to make Kansar
1.Add oil in flour and mix it well
2. Put flour and jiggery in a slow cooker bowl
3. Add hot water and 1tsp ghee
4. Mix it very well
5. Cover slow cooker and set it on high
6. After about 50 minute kansar should be cooked
7. Mix it well
8. Take it in a serving dish and sprinkle powder sugar and ghee on it before serving.
If you like what you are reading, follow us on Facebook, Twitter , Pinterest or Google+.
I am sending this recipe to Indusladies 'Kids Lunch Box Recipes' Event.
Slow Cooker/Crockpot Sweet Pongal/Sakkarai Pongal
Slow Cooker Cracked Wheat Halwa (Fada Lapsi)
Slow Cooker Mango Jam Recipe
Slow Cooker Dal Fry Recipe
Slow Cooker Aloo Baingan Recipe
Slow Cooker Sprout Pulav
If you like what you are reading, follow us on Facebook, Twitter , Pintrest or Google+.