Preparation Time : 5-7 minutes
Cook Time : 15 minutes
Makes: 6 wraps
1. 2 1/2 cup spinach
2. 1/2 cup onion
3. 1/3 cup paneer
4. 1/2 tsp red chili powder
5. 1/4 tsp garam masala ( all spice )
6. salt to taste
7. 2 tsp oil
8. 6 tortilla ( roti ) store bought or home made
9. 6 tsp shredded cheese
Method to make filling:
1. In a frying pan combine oil and onion with pinch of salt.
2. Put it on gas stove on medium high heat. Stir it for few minutes until onion turns pink. Now add spinach and little bit of salt.
3.After few minutes add red chili powder and garam masala powder ( all spice powder)
4. Cook until water is absorbed. Now take this spinach/onion mixture off of the gas and let it cool down little bit. Add crumbled paneer and mix it well.
Method to assemble Spinach Paneer Wrap:
1. Take 1 tortilla in a plate and sprinkle some shredded cheese on it.
2. Add 2 to 3 tsp spinach mixture on top of the cheese.
3. Fold the tortilla as shown in the picture below.
4. Roast the wrap on skillet on both sides on medium high heat. Apply oil as needed on skillet.
5. Wrap is ready to be served.
I am sending this recipe to Indusladies 'Kids Lunch Box Recipes' Event.
Spinach Paneer Wrap will remain fresh in freezer for 2 weeks.
Similar Kids Lunch Box Recipes:
1. Quick Vegetable Penne Pasta
2. Slow Cooker Vegetable Pulav Recipe