Preparation Time: 10 Minute
Cook Time: 25 Minute
Serves 4 people
1. 2 medium size nicely chopped onion
2. 2 medium size nicely chopped tomato
3. 1/2 cup tomato pure
4. 1 tsp ginger paste
5.2 tsp garlic paste
6.1 bay leaf
7. 4 tbsp oil
8. 1 green cardamom
Vegetables and spices:
1.1/2 cup boiled or frozen green peas (mutter)
2.1 cup cubed paneer (Indian cottage cheese easily available in Indian grocery store)
3. 3 tbsp butter
4. 1-1/2 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder
5. 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
6. 1 tsp cumin powder
7. 1/2 tsp coriander powder
8.1/2 tsp garam masala
9. 2 tsp sugar ( or as per taste)
10.1 tbsp yogurt
11. 2-1/2 tbsp cashew powder or paste
12. 1/2 tsp kasuri methi ( dry fenugreek leaves )
13. salt to taste
14. fresh cream
15. nicely chopped coriander leaves
1. In a microwave safe bowl combine oil, onion, tomato,bay leaf and pinch if salt. Mix it well.
2. Put it in a microwave for about 20 minute (depending on your microwave )
3. Let it cool down. Remove the bay leaf and crush the gravy well.
4. Now add all remaining ingredients(from Vegetables and Spices section) in gravy except for cream and coriander leaves.
5. Add little bit of water and mix it very well.
6. Cover the curry and put in microwave for 5 minutes. Mix it well and mutter paneer should be ready.
7. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
8. Serve hot with naan, paratha, rice, pulav or biryani
This curry will stay fresh in freezer for 2 weeks.
Similar Microwave Recipes:
1. Microwave Vegetable Makhani Recipe
2. Microwave Jeera Rice Recipe
3. 15 Minute Microwave Mango Halwa Recipe
4. Microwave Coprapak (Coconut Halwa) Recipe
If you like what you are reading, follow us on Facebook, Twitter , Pinterest or Google+.
Sending this entry to Cooking With Seeds Event and