After I made Mutter Paneer using Microwave last week, I tried this Vegetable Makhani or Vegetable Makhanwala recipe using Microwave. It is also equally simple and yet so tasty. This recipe also uses basic pantry ingredients and there is nothing hard and fast about what vegetables you can or should use. You can use vegetables as per your choice or availability. So here is step by step Microwave Vegetable Makhani or Vegetable Makhanwala Recipe.
Preparation Time: 8 to 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 To 20 Minute
Serves: 4 people
Ingredients For Gravy:
1. 5 tomatoes nicely cut
2. 2 small onions nicely cut
3. 1tsp ginger-garlic paste
4. 12 cashew (create smooth paste)
5. 5 green cardamom
6. 1/2tsp cumin seeds
7. 1tbsp butter
8. 1tbsp oil
1. 1 cup mix vegetables ( carrot, green peas, cauliflower, ) as per your choice
2. 3tbsp butter
3. 3tbsp oil
4. 1tsp red chili powder
5. 1/2tsp coriander powder
6.1/2tsp garam masala
7. Pinch turmeric powder ( optional )
8. 1/4tsp dry fenugreek leaves
9. 1/2tsp sugar
10.1/2 cup cubed paneer (indian cottage cheese)
11. 1tbsp fresh cream ( optional )
Method Step By Step:
1.Combine all gravy ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and cook for 12 to 15 minutes in microwave.
5. Add 2tbsp water to above mixture and cook in a microwave for another 5 minutes.
6. Add paneer, cashew paste and mix it well. (Instead of cashew paste you can use cream too.)
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and Vegetable Makhanwala or Vegetable Makhani is ready to serve.
8. Serve with naan, paratha biryani or pulav.
Similar Microwave Recipes:
1. Microwave Mutter Paneer Recipe
2. Microwave Jeera Rice Recipe
3. 15 Minute Microwave Mango Halwa Recipe
4. Microwave Coprapak (Coconut Halwa) Recipe
If you like what you are reading, follow us on Facebook, Twitter , Pinterest or Google+.
Sending this entry to flavor up using spices #2 and