Last year during mango season I had blogged about my mother's mango halwa recipe and how I made it in only 15 minutes using microwave. Today I am posting about my mother's another mango recipe, Mango Jam. I have adapted this recipe for slow cooker or a crockpot.
Also Try: Mix Fruit Jam
Preparation Time 10 Minute
Cook Time 4 Hours
1. 3 cup fresh mango pulp
2. 2 - 1/2 cup sugar
3. 1 tbsp ghee (How to make Ghee using Butter in Crockpot)
4. 2 tsp lemon juice
5. 1 tsp ghee to spread in a cooker bowl
1.Spread 1 tsp ghee in slow cooker bowl.
2. Combine mango pulp, sugar and ghee in a slow cooker bowl and mix it well.
4. After about 4 hours mango jam will be cooked.
5. Turn off slow cooker and let Jam sit for 5 to 10 minute.
6. Add lemon juice and mix it well.
7. Let Jam cool down before storing it in a jar.
Enjoy Mango Jam with this eggless Bun Bread or your choice of toast, bagel , waffle or roti. Jam will stay fresh for almost a month in refrigerator. You can store even longer in freezer.
Similar Slow Cooker Recipes:
Homemade Slow Cooker Gift Recipes
Indian Mix-Vegetable Curry using Slow-Cooker
Slow Cooker Aloo-Gobi (Potato Cauliflower Curry)
Slow Cooker Dal Fry Recipe
If you like what you are reading, follow us on Facebook, Twitter , Pintrest or Google+.
Sending this entry to Slow Cooker Challenge.