Some time back I had talked about homemade mother's day gift ideas using slow cooker. Today I am posting one of the similar homemade mother's day gift - Chocolate Cashew Clusters. It is such a simple recipe. Takes only three ingredients. There is really no prep time - other than may be gathering these ingredients.
Cashew Clusters came out really good. I made some extra to share with neighbors and they loved it too.
Talking about mother's day, do check out this Mother's Day Gift Box full of amazing vegan beauty product. I also like this sophisticated collection of Chocolate Truffles.
Back to recipe for Chocolate Cashew Clusters:
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 1.5 Hours on High Setting
1. 6 Oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
2. 1 Cup Broken Cashew Nuts
3. 1/2 Can Condense Milk
1. Layer cashew at the bottom of slow cooker.
2. Top it with Condense milk and then Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip.
3. Cover slow cooker with a paper towel and then cover the lead. (Paper towel is used to make sure water does not drip in the cashew cluster)
4. Check every 30 minutes to make sure chocolates are melting fine.
5. After about hour and 30 minutes, chocolates should be well melted.
6. Now scoop one table spoon mixture at a time and place it on wax paper.
7. Let it dry overnight and Cashew Clusters should be ready to eat.
8. They will store well in refrigerator for 2-3 weeks.
1. Slow Cooker/Crockpot Sweet Pongal/Sakkarai Pongal
2. Slow Cooker Cracked Wheat Halwa (Fada Lapsi)
3. Slow Cooker Mango Jam Recipe
If you like what you are reading, follow us on Facebook, Twitter , Pintrest or Google+.
Submitting this entry to mother's Day event and Anniversary Mela.