Friday, August 9, 2013
Sprout Pulav Recipe Using Slow Cooker (Crock Pot)
This is a very simple and yet health one pot meal using slowcooker. All ingredients in Sprout Pulav recipe are rich in nutrition as well as tasty. This Sprout Pulav recipe is great for packed lunch or quick weeknight dinner.
1. 1 1/2 cup water
2. 1/2 cup rice
3. 1 cup moong sprout
4. 1 medium size tomato cut in small pieces
5. 1 cup vegetable cut in small pieces (carrot ,green beans, potato ,onion )
6 3 tsp green chili, ginger, garlic paste
7. salt to test
8. 1/2 tsp garam masala ( all spice )
1 tbs oil, 1/4 tsp cumin, 5 clove, cinnamon stick 2'
1. Wash rice and soak it for 30 minutes
2. Boil 1 1/2 cup water. And mix it with all ingredients from 2 through 8 and put it in slow cooker.
3.For tempering, take a small sauce pan, heat the oil and add cumin. When cumin creaks add clove and cinnamon. Add it in slow cooker and give it a good stir.
Pulav can be served with yogurt, butter milk or raita.
Indian Mix-Vegetable Curry using Slow-Cooker
Slow Cooker Aloo-Gobi (Potato Cauliflower Curry)
Slow Cooker Dal Fry Recipe