This is a easy recipe for vegetarian burger using Soybean. It is protein rich recipe and good source of potassium, vitamins A,B and C.
These burgers freezes really well. At the end of a busy day, if you are looking to throw together a quick, satisfying and healthy meal this is the good recipe to have. Enjoy these healthy burgers with eggless bun made using wheat flour.
1. 1/2 cup Soybean
2.1/2 cup shredded Carrot
3. 1/2 cup shredded potato with skin
4. 1/2cup shredded zucchini
5. 1 fine chopped jalapeno paper
6. 1tbs cilantro
6.salt to test
7. 1tsp taco seasoning
8. 1tsp crushed red paper
9. 1/4tsp oregano
10. 1/4 tsp dry parsley
11. 1 piece bread ( 1/3 cup bread crumbs)
12. oil for shallow fry
Method Step By Step
1. Soak soybean over night. Cook in pressure cooker for about 20-30 minutes.
2.Mesh soybean in a food processor or by spoon or mixer
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix it all gather.
4.Make flat patties. It should make approximately 8 burgers.
5. Put 2sp oil on griddle and do shallow fry until slightly brown.
6. Enjoy as it is with tomato ketchup or make a sandwich.
For this burger you can also add mushroom, corn, sweet potato, onion as well.
Sending this recipe to 'Only' Food for Pregnancy Event.
Sending this recipe to Healthy Snack event @Eat Your Veg and Banger Mash.