1. 1 cup broccoli florets, 1/2 cup mushroom, 1/3 cup carrot,1/4 cup corn, 2tbsp cut green bell pepper,2 tbsp cut red bell pepper,2 tbsp cut black olive (this was the combination I used. You can take any combination of vegetables)
2. 1/4 cup nicely cut onion
3 2 nicely cut garlic clove
4. 3 tbsp olive oil
5. salt to taste
6. 1 tsp dry parsley
7. 1 cup tomato pure
8. 1 big tomato nicely cut
9. 2 tbs fresh parsley
10. Vegan Parmesan cheese for serving (You can find Vegan Permasan Cheese Here or skip it in recipe to make it vegan)
11. 1 and 1/2 cup Penne pasta cooked as per package instruction
1.In a big sauce pan heat olive oil. Add onion and pinch of salt. Put it on medium heat and stir until row smell of onion is gone. Add garlic and stir for a minute or so. Add tomato pieces and stir for few more minutes.
2. Now add vegetables one after the another. Add the carrots first since they take longest to cook, then mushroom and then broccoli and so on. (Do not add olives yet.)
3. Once vegetables are cooked but not mushy, add pasta, tomato puree, salt, black olive and dry parsley powder. Mix it well.
4. Transfer in serving bowl and sprinkle with fresh parsley and cheese.
If you like spicy add crushed red pepper.
If you like what you are reading, follow us on Facebook, Twitter , Pinterest or Google+.
Sending this entry to Pasta Please Event hosted by The Spicy Pear and Tinned Tomatoes.
and to no-waste food challenge @ Elizabeth's Kitchen Diary and Cooking Around the World.