Preparation Time: 10 minute
Cook Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
Serves: 5 people
1. 2 cup red tomato cut in small cubes
2. 1/2 cup nicely cut carrot
3. 1/3 cup onion cut in small pieces
4. 1tbsp bell pepper cut in small pieces ( capsicum )
5. 1 clove nicely chopped garlic
6. 1tbsp cut parsley
7. 1tbsp cilantro ( coriander leaves )
8. 1/2tsp black pepper powder
9. 2 pinch oregano
10. salt to taste
11. 1/3 cup uncooked pasta (macaroni will be better)
12. 1/2 cup can ( cooked ) garbanzo beans
13. 3tsp olive oil
14 3 cup hot water
1.In a microwave safe bowl combine onion, garlic, cilantro, parsley, oil and pinch of salt
2.Mix it well and cook for a 2 minutes until raw smell of onion and garlic is gone.
3.In slow cooker bowl combine tomato, carrot, garbanzo beans, onion gravy prepared in step 1 and 2., salt spices and water.
4,Mix it well. Cover slow cooker and set on high.
5. After 1 hour, add pasta and bell pepper.
6. Cover it and let it cook for another 45 minutes or so until pasta is done.
Transfer in a serving bowl and sprinkle with parsley. We enjoyed this hearty soup with home made hot garlic bread. (Recipe to follow soon).
Did you like this one pot meal? Try this quick Vegetable Penne Pasta recipe or slow cooker Sprout Pulav Recipe.
If you like what you are reading, follow us on Facebook, Twitter , Pinterest or Google+.
Sending this entry to no croutons required challenge
Sending this entry to slow-cooker challenge:soup