Finally now it does feel like summer in Texas. I have made this simple ice cream (no ice-cream maker required) couple of times already. Other day I ended up buying 3 packs of blue berries as they were on sale ! So I ended up making Blueberry Lemonade to make sure they do not go bad. I had never tried it before but it turned out pretty well. Both my grand kids loved it so much that they did not want to share it with anyone. !
It is very simple to make and does not need many ingredients.
Preparation Time: 15 Minute
Serves: 5 people
1. 1 Cup Blueberry
2. Juice of 2 lemons
3. 1 tbsp lime juice
4. 2-1/2 cup water
5. 1/4 cup sugar
6. 5 to 7 mint leaves
7. 1tsp cumin powder
8. 1/4 tsp black salt ( optional )
9. salt to taste
10. ice for serving
Method To Make Blueberry Lemonade:
1. Crush Blue berries and mint with 1 cup water blender and make really nice puree.
2. Filter this puree in a strainer.
3. Add 1-1/2 cup water, sugar, lemon juice, lime juice, salt, black salt and cumin powder.
4. Dissolve sugar well.
5. Now Blueberry lemonade is ready to serve.
Serve it chilled or with ice cubes.
Similar Summer Recipes:
1. Eggless Homemade Ice-Cream
2. Cold Pasta Salad
3. Slow Cooker Mango Jam Recipe
Do keep in touch on Facebook, Twitter , Pintrest or Google+.
Sending this entry to Kids' Delight Event @Tamalpaku and SpicingYourLife